My new favorite designer

/
0 Comments
During Paris Fashion Week, for some reason I heard this name a lot. And then one afternoon I was walking back from the Bon Marché in the rue du Cherche Midi and POF!!! Dice Kayek's boutique.
Well let"s go in and see what this s all about...

There were not so many pieces in the store, just enough so you can look at everything and find something you love.

There were these little black dress from the 1st line:


Also very colored little top from the Pink Label (2nd line). I bought one, I am so happy with it. Plain red. The details are exquisite.
I found a top that looks just like it on rush I couldn't just copy and paste the picture I am sorry... they are ptotected. Mine is red, the sleeves and collar are made of a transparent silk with mutlicolor dots (and the price was 90€). Please note the difference between the front and back. Holders (hope this is the right translation for pince) and blousing in the back, this just looks so good when you're wearing it.

I guess it's time for me to buy a camera if I really want to show you the things I like.

If, just like me, you are wondering who Dice Kayek is, well just know that the designer's name is Ece Ege, she comes from Turquey and started her fashion line in 1992.

As I am unemployed for the moment I tend to try and stay away from the shop as I seem to have compulsive buying problems when it comes to Dice Kayek: -) but please, feel free to go and have a look (10 , rue du Cherche Midi).


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.