I'm on fire today!!!

/
0 Comments


Well I have some time today and no wish to do the cleaning I should be doing, so let me introduce one more little thing to you : AESOP.

Aesop and me 1st met in Taiwan. In that great lounge we used to go, Sofa. They had a great hand soap which smelled so good I used to go to the bathroom at least 3 times a night and smell my hands the entire time. I found their store in Taipei but couldn't bring a bottle back in my luggage. I just mourned my good smelling hands and went back to France.

And then one day I am on Colette's website and I see they sell this brand, right here in Paris. I go there looking for my handsoap... They are out. But the lady tells me to check out their boutique, rue Bonaparte, approximately 100 m away from my place!!!

I want looking for the Resurrection Aromatique Handwash ( Lavender and orange) and went out (once again) with a resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm and a face cleanser for my mom.

I have never taken good care of my hands until now because I just forgot to attend to them. I never had my balm with me when I needed it. With this products, it smells so good I use it all the time just to smell it, and my hands say "thanks"...


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.