Hi there!

/
0 Comments
Hi,

This is my 1st post, I am kind of a blog-virgin. Please be nice...

So what's the idea? In a few month I'll be once again out of the country (mine being France) for quite a long time. I hope that by visiting the blog my friends and family can keep in touch.

Also I realised that I have been lucky enough to travel quite a lot around the world, as a tourist but also as an expatriate. I hope I can share that and may be give some people the will to travel around.

So this is it! I'll start with some pictures and might then be bold enough to edit some opinions... you'll see.

Oh another thing : why in English? Well I do tend to speak English a lot during my trips (sorry Mum and Dad but is has to be said... German doesn't help so much) and let's face it : It does reach so much more people.

I hope you'll enjoy this little blog...


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.