Back on

/
0 Comments
In a few weeks I leave for a great trip through Africa followed by 2 years in the US. I thought it warranted a come back of the anaroundtheworld blog.
For the net few month it's certainly going to look like a travel blog.
For the next 2 years it might be a bit more like a bitchy sociological / satirical look at the US. I'm torn between moving to Boston full of optimism, willing to renounce bitching or keep on being a real Parisian even if just to offset the balance of all these hugs to come.

Here is what the next 2 months will be about
Dragoman - Nairobi to Cape Town

And here is what the next 2 years are going to look like

M.I.T.
Yep...
And Also...

Not all of it will be pleasant but I hope I'll keep the blog up and make some friends smile as I soldier on and hug some nice people.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.