Barack Obama chooses i>Tele

/
0 Comments

Tonight I>Tele is proud to annouce they've managed to get the first interview of Barack Obama by French journalists.
Apparently they fought long and hard to convince him that I>Tele was the right medium for him.

I was thinking "This ought to be good, 24/7 news channel, they're going to talk politics and international issues, it's gonna be smart and no-nonsense as they don't have to appeal to the average 40 year-old housewife".

It started okay but then our dear Laurence Haïm started to go all teenager on us. It's seems what she was going for was:
- LH : Do you like France?
- BH (because he can) : I hate it and cheese gives me weird bowel movements

- LH: Did you learn French and can you tell us something in French?
- BH (Yes he did): I can say "wulè wou cucher avec moa ce soi" and I was looking forward to making a fool of myself before I travel to Middle East.

But somehow it didn't go as planned as (what a chock) Barack loves France, its food and wine, and no, he can't say anything in French as he learned it in high school and can't (and won't) remember a thing.

I am very sorry for Laurence but somehow it seems this fantastic opportunity turned into a not-so-fantastic interview, exept for her 'cause I think she's in luuuuuuuv.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.