The dorms

/
0 Comments
My dear Eloi want me to talk about our campus a little bit more... I will tell you about the dorm... I thought my roomate was going to have a break-down the 1st time we entered our room. Here is a picture :



You cannot realise how bad it is because the flash went off. But it is night all day and our only light is a 1950's neon.



Please on the right side, take notice of the bed : yes, this is wooden board. We had to go buy matresses made of bambou and a 3cm layer of synthetic coton (you can see it just behind the suitcase). The first week mine was smelling like vinegar, so did my PJ's... and my hair (yummy).

We had bruises on the hips for a week but now we are just accustomed to sleep on our back and NOT move.
AND we found Ikea!!! Welcome carpets, funny linen, dim light.
And as usual, you just get used to everything : shower with flip-flops and so on. The only thing which is not quite back yet is our sleeping hours... we feel ot is time for sleeping everytime we enter our room. We are napping a lot!


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.