Live from Taipei

/
1 Comments

At the beginning I opened this blog so my folks could have some news when I would be in Taipei... Then I decided to write it in English and therefore clearly lost them in the way.
Anyway here I am in Taipei, arrived yesterday and rediscovered the awful smell of the tea eggs in 7-11 shops.
The shock of civilization is not so hard as it is not my 1st time in Asia but there are still some things that I thought would be different.
1) Building are not so tall. I thought that they would, but it seems that the only real skyscraper is the 101... Well but it is the highest in the world for the moment : they got 1 but not any 1!
2) Girls are really liberated : the miniskirt IS happening
3) I thought my blogger interface would remain in French, well apprently learning Chinese is an emergency!!!
See you later!!


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.